Амьд хөгжим
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Монголын бүх Рок хөгжим сонсогчдын цуглах газар

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the Volume of Rock Music Help of Hinder Plant Growth?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RahimBhai

the Volume of Rock Music Help of Hinder Plant Growth? Empty
PostSubject: the Volume of Rock Music Help of Hinder Plant Growth?   the Volume of Rock Music Help of Hinder Plant Growth? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:40 pm

First of all heavy rock or metal isn't fallout boy. Try Anthrax, Pantera or Megadeath to get some good metal chords for your plant.

I've heard that beautiful sounds can have a positive effect on growing organisms, plants or animals. So like classical music would probably make your plant grow and thrive more easily than if you played alot of metal while it was trying to grow and develop into a mature plant.I'm not sure if playing metal will hinder the plants growth, but it definitly want help it.

I'm not sure if there is any truth to this, i've just heard a couple of people say it before.

Back to top Go down

the Volume of Rock Music Help of Hinder Plant Growth?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Амьд хөгжим :: Рок :: Сонсдог урсгал :: Rock music in the new millenium (2000s)-
Jump to: