Амьд хөгжим
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Монголын бүх Рок хөгжим сонсогчдын цуглах газар

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is classical music relevant to the rock music we listen to today?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sohel2010

Is classical music relevant to the rock music we listen to today? Empty
PostSubject: Is classical music relevant to the rock music we listen to today?   Is classical music relevant to the rock music we listen to today? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:13 am

I want to apply for the Arts Concentration program at my school for music, which puts a lot of emphasis on the classical genre.

I was just wondering, how relevant is classical music to rock, alternative, hard rock, and metal? I know the rules of music should apply to all genres, but will I be able to apply what I learn about classical music to the rock music I hope to compose in the future?

Is classical music relevant to the rock music we listen to today? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is classical music relevant to the rock music we listen to today?   Is classical music relevant to the rock music we listen to today? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 5:46 am

Is classical music relevant to the rock music is a very exciting and popular folk music that appeals primarily to younger generations. This is a very popular form was a great recognition and adulation from music lovers for several decades. Most remarkable of this kind has a wide range and unique style. This module uses a series of high-tech instruments, which provide an attractive and interesting appeal to it. Instruments such as synthesizers, harmonica, piano, etc are used when playing melodies. Rock is a modern and advanced form of music, which is relatively faster and stronger than traditional genres such as classical music and folk. It gives artists the freedom to experiment with different styles and express themselves freely. The soul of rock is a rock band and singers and musicians playing the songs together.

Coupons,Deals For Men,
Man Deals
Back to top Go down

Is classical music relevant to the rock music we listen to today?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Амьд хөгжим :: Рок :: Сонсдог урсгал :: Rock music in the new millenium (2000s)-
Jump to: