Амьд хөгжим
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Монголын бүх Рок хөгжим сонсогчдын цуглах газар

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are there any alternatives to mainstream schooling?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RahimBhai

Are there any alternatives to mainstream schooling? Empty
PostSubject: Are there any alternatives to mainstream schooling?   Are there any alternatives to mainstream schooling? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 6:04 pm

I'm currently in year 9, and I literally cannot stand school. It's not the usual thing most people my age have though, where it's typical to whinge about school being "crap" or something.

My problem with school at the moment is that I can't stand the people around me. They all just seem so immature and not really the sort of people I would want to be good friends with.
Back to top Go down
arbaba

Are there any alternatives to mainstream schooling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are there any alternatives to mainstream schooling?   Are there any alternatives to mainstream schooling? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 5:21 am

That was a very healthy discussion,with some good and effective points,I really appreciate this thread,thanks for all the information.

Back to top Go down

Are there any alternatives to mainstream schooling?
Page 1 of 1